Board index E-LIQUID Generic Threads on E-Liquid The Puffer E-Liquid

The Puffer E-Liquid

Post 07/10/2012
The Puffer esmoking style is perhaps the most common because it imitates what people normally do with cigarettes. You've seen them; the cigarette smoker takes a lengthy and deeply move off a cigarette using tobacco cigarettes, eliminates the traditional cigarette from his mouth. This technique of cigarette using traditional cigarettes was actually developed to allow those that smoke to get the highest amount of using traditional cigarettes without blowing the top off their skulls. By mixing the using traditional cigarettes with clean air, a lengthy and deeply draw is easier to take. The same can be said with e-smoking. If you use a high nicotine e-liquid the Puffer technique provides the same benefit.

I have never used a Puffer e-liquid but I don`t doubt that they are very quality one. My friends often buy such flavors but I don`t really think I should do it because it seems to me that they are way too expensive and I can`t afford vaping them regularly.

It is true that the Puffer e-liquid is not among the cheapest e-liquid products , Iatus, but still, I think that you should try at least a couple of times one of these products. It will just be a great experience for you and buying it one or two times won`t make you a poor man :)

Return to Generic Threads on E-Liquid